The market that most businesses operate in is moving quickly. Organisations now find themselves competing in an environment that looks very different from what it did only a few short years ago. For established businesses, remaining competitive means speeding up the organisation to be able to meet the needs and expectations of their customers.
Improving the capability uplift of an organisation requires new ways of working, innovation and new technology, or in other words, digital transformation. A staggering 80% of digital transformation projects, which take a technology-first approach, fail.
The Enterprise Digital Transformation Australia conference brings together leaders from a variety of industries to identify opportunities to develop digital capabilities for better customer service, engagement and delivery. Attendance at this timely event will give your digital transformation project the best chance of success. The event will include insightful case studies and interactive panel sessions covering the most pressing questions on digital transformation delivered by 25+ industry leaders.
Attend this two-day conference to hear how other organisations are managing their digital, technology, data and business transformations.
- Reshape and lead your organisation through digital disruption
- Achieve scalable digital transformation
- Improve customer engagement & digital service delivery
- Achieve business resilience and enterprise agility
- Employ the right strategies for AI, RPA & automation
- Design a people-first approach to digital
- Build digital capacity & capabilities
- Meet your future data and connectivity needs
- Bridge the gap between strategy, technology and business operations
- Embrace & evaluate emerging technology as fit for purpose
Pre-conference workshop: Monday, 17 September 2018
Digital Transformation Leadership: Set your organisation up for success
This Digital Transformation Leadership workshop will take you through a people first approach to digital transformation. Facilitated by partners from W3.Digital, a specialist digital transformation consultancy, the full day workshop will start by anchoring a vision around the customer, then focus on setting up your organisation to realise the value identified. this will be followed by identifying and planning out the technical requirements, and finally, we will explore techniques for driving organisational change.
This workshop will walk you through the four essential aspects of successfully leading your digital transformation:
Customer: Designing a future state vision that takes into account merging trends, is aligned to broader strategic and organisational objectives and is anchored around the needs of the customer.
Operations: Developing your approach to employee enablement and organisational change, to realise the value of a digital transformation initiative.
Technology: Creating the architecture, roadmap, and insights necessary to deliver the technological requirements.
Organisational buy-in: Bridging the gap between customer, technology, business, and operations.
How you will benefit:
- Understand how to craft and articulate a future state that your organisation can support.
- Look at techniques that link the vision to the core of the organisation’s business strategy.
- Understand how to bring macro trends into the planning cycle.
- Understand the tools and techniques your teams will need to embrace change.
- Develop a model for categorising technological improvement.